Last week you drew lovely pictures of people who you felt were special.
This week I would like you to read this lovely story by Joe called Grandma's Special People.
When you have read the story talk about these questions
- What do Joe and Tim like to do at Grandma and Grandad’s?
- Who are the people in the photographs?
- Who are the special people Joe tells you about?
- Can you think of some other people who may have been special for Grandma?
- Who are special people in your lives?
- Are there special people in our school community?
- Do you know any other special people?